Friday, January 30, 2009

Venezuela Picture Update

Right after the holidays, I was fortunate enough to have friends join me in this beautiful continent. We started our travels in Venezuela, but before I go into what we did, let me introduce the cast...

To leadoff, we have your run of the mill primadonnas MIMI and STU



Next up we have the always amiable PEDRO with his not always so friendly personal bodyguard, ALEX "THE TERMINATOR" CHOI.



Then you have CHRISTINE (Big Spoon) and SHU (Little Spoon)



Finally you have me, ROBERTO SEO (El Tigre for short). You know, lately I've been getting a lot of comments on my hair. I like to call it the "Lion's Mane," some others call it the "I can't believe you were too lazy to not cut your hair for 5 months" look. You say potay-to I say po-tah-to.



Our adventure started in Canaima Park, which is home to Coca Cola colored water (due to minerals or something) and beautiful waterfalls (including Angel Falls, the tallest waterfall in the world).









We spent several nights in the area and went on several day trips via foot...





Boat...





and plane...





Random Question: Why do I get this reaction from girls so often??? =(

No comments: