Saturday, May 30, 2009

Obrigado

I just want to take this last entry before the race to say thank you to everybody that has been a part of my experience.

Recently, when I was training in the US, I had the chance to ride by some places where I experienced certain milestones. I passed the very location I learned how to ride without training wheels. I passed the pool my grandfather taught me how to swim in (by throwing me into the water). And I passed numerous other places such as my old neighborhood where I grew up, my elementary, middle and high schools and of course, the Marine Corps Memorial.

Each step in life was taken with the help of others. Tomorrow I will take yet another step, so THANK YOU to everyone who has been there for me along the way. I would not be where I am today without all of you.

No comments: